Friday, February 6, 2009

update and pics-ies



It looks like it is snowing in the mountians. I am not sure if it is raining down here, but the weather people say it's supposed to. Not like you can beleive what they say....

Sam is doing wonderfully. He is making little attempts to communicate in other ways besides crying. Elliott immitates his little sounds pretty well. He is really starting to like being the big brother. Right now he is showing Sam all of the little toys that came with his 'play gym'. I am really happy that he is enjoying this now. I was so nervous about what a huge adjustment this would be.

Our doula came over last night to bring us our birth story. Haven't seen her since Sam was born. She is an absolutely amazing woman, and I am glad she was a part of our lives for this. I would even concider having another baby, just so she could be a part of our lives like that again..lol! Anyways... it is really fun to read over the birth story, and see what had really happened during the experience, instead of just what I remember, which is fuzzy, and full of fear and pain. I'll be honest. It was damn intense! But, I am so happy it happened the way it did.

Well, I just thought I would post some recent pics. I am starting a daily photo journal blog on mmy JPG website. http://www.jpgmag.com/people/Jillian Not sure if it will pan out... I have been oddly uninspired for a long time now, and haven't picked up the camera much. I guess thats why I am doing it.... to get my butt in gear again.

xoxo's






















3 comments:

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

what a sweetie! i can't wait to see him. are you guys coming on sunday? i have a present for you. hopefully it will come by then ;)

Somyr Perry said...

Oh Jilly, Jill. You have a beautiful family.
Can you elaborate on what a "birth story is?"

CamFamBloggery said...

A birth story is pretty much what it says.. its the story of Sam's birth. What time I started labor, the birth, after..etc....