Thursday, February 19, 2009

So, how's it going?



Well, here we are. Sam is coming up on 7 weeks, if you go by Fridays, which I do cuz I'm weird like that.... He seems to be doing very well. He will occasionally get random severe congestion out of nowhere, and still has a bubbly - mucus mouth, but.. other than that he is growing well, smiling a lot, and trying to say words (I hope they are nice ones). Elliott is still adjusting,... doesnt much like the crying part of Sammy. Otherwise he likes to inform us of every face Sam makes, and tried to mimic all his little noises. I have him help me pick out Sams outfits, and he sings songs and turns Sams mobile on when he takes his naps. We really hope to have more outtings now that Sam is 'recovering'. Still a lot of family and friends Sam hasnt even met yet. I hope the weather gets nicer soon. Time for walks and play at the park. Here are some more picture to enjoy!


































No comments: