Saturday, February 21, 2009

buy my stuff.


Ok, so I started selling my photography online. I am WAY excited about this, and have a lot more to work on and add to it. It awesome, because it makes it sooo easy for me to do, and you to buy. And it's pretty cheap. You can take a pic of mine you like from the site and turn it into anything from a greeting card (great idea!) to a huge canvas print from your wall.

Please spread the word and at least take a look. You might need to sign up, but its a free membership.. The best thing is you can view what each image will look like in a frame, as a card, etc....

http://www.redbubble.com/people/jillianlee

Heres a couple pieces I have on there already.











.... Don't you think this would look great on your wall??? On a card to dear aunty?

No comments: