Saturday, July 2, 2011

summer time



It's 11:49 at night on a Friday. Just put the two oldest boys to bed after a movie, icecream, and popcorn (some of which I retrieved out of Sam's right nostril).

Well why not. It's summer.

The weather may still not quite have a clue (its 65 degrees outside as I type), but the mosquito bites on my arm and the massive heat wave that consumes the back roooms of my apartment have convinced me.

I am not going to say a whole lot. Just wanted to get some pictures up and tell everyone briefly about how much better my kids are tthan everyone elses. Then I will try and sleep through the punks lighting off fireworks a block away...

Well, the boys so far are enjoying the great weather. It feels like we have been wating years to be able to get up and go on walks in the morning. Yes, I know many people would do this any time of the year, but.. I hate the cold that much. Elliott started soccer and has so far been great and is loving his games. He wears his uniform pretty much everywhere and begs me all day everyday to go to another game. Sam watches and cheers (and cries) from the sidelines. He REALLY wants to be out there with the big kids. Our bambino is just as much fun and trouble as usual, and he keeps me on my toes nearly every minute of the day with his curious mind. He is such a sweet boy.. he really is. Constant comedy and adventure, especially when trying to feed the baby jolly ranchers. Now that Isaac is more than enjoying baby food, Sam thinks everything is game. We really have to watch him even closer than usual. I wasn't sure that was possible. All these kids are starting to wear mw out! Isaac is crawling and has a very determined mind set. What he wants he goes for and he doesn not like you to stop him! He is discovering his voice more and more through other means besides crying, like shreeking and growling and other strange and entertaining sounds. He has an amazing strength about him physically, and a smile that never quits.

Well, enjoy the pics. And your summer. Don't forget the sunblock.




























































No comments: