Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Babies, birthdays, christmas days.. oh my!

Yeah, we haven't been busy....


BABY SAMUEL IS HERE!!!!!



He arrived on January 2nd at 2:57 a.m. Mommy went into labor at around 12:30 that night (or I guess that morning), so as you can imagine labor was fast, hard and unimaginably painful. But... we all survived, and I am very proud to have had my natural VBAC as I had wanted and prepared for. We are home and doing well.


Time is short, and we are tired people right now, so I won't be writing too much more about the experience until later, along with more pictures of this sweet new guy, and also pics of Elliotts 4th birthday (I know, I still can't believe it either), and Christmas morning.

Loves and well wishes.


3 comments:

KathieJames said...

Thanks for the pic's of darling Samuel----Looks JUST LIKE IAN!!! GG says she can hardley wait to hold him and KISS HIS LITTLE NECK!! Thats her favorite part! You have two beautiful,darling little boys!!! Love Kathie and GG

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

he is so, so cute! i can't wait until i feel better so i can come give him and you big hugs. hang in there girl. it will get better. love you lots

Stephanie Cameron said...

Congratulations on the labor that you wanted. It makes a difference when you are satisfied with that aspect! Little Sam is a doll.