Tuesday, December 9, 2008

new car and false labor...

This is not going to be the most exciting post, but i figure i havent updated for awhile and should...

Well, I have 1 month left til Sammy makes his big arrival... I have been dealing with false labor for almost 3 weeks now.. not very fun. But, it is slowly geting things moving along and preparing my body and mind, so... I thought he was coming last Tuesday, but, it was just a teaser. A VERY uncomfortable one. I am glad he is still inside, cookin away to be a healthy guy. I have more hypnobirth practice ahead, plus school in still in session for another week.

Well, the POS Mitsubishi finally had its last run.. so we got ourselves a 'new' car. 06 Nissan Sentra (what else would we get, right?). Awesome little car. I would include pics, but, unless I HAVE to, I dont go up and down those stairs anymore. Even getting up off a chair throws me into a bout of contractions.

I started seeing a chiropractor, and wow has that made a difference in my confort. Sammy has more room to move around and he dropped signifigantly after my last visit. Midwife says she doesnt think I will make it to term, but, we will see. It took hell to get this little boy, I can only imagine it will be just as rough getting him out. Have another appointment tomorrow to see how things have progressed. I am nervous, and anxious, and excited... natural birth.. the birth of my new son.. OMG! SO much to be overwhelmed with.. in a good good way.

Beaner is holding on by a thin string. We have exhausted every resource to 'fix' her, though there really is no fixing her problem, just trying to keep her comfortable, and we even lost that battle. So, it is up to her to let us know when she is done fighting. For now she still loves like crazy, eats like a pig, and has found her place in Elliotts room.

The tree is up, lights in the windows, and we got a nice snow yesterday. I might actually feel the Xmas spirit before it is all over. Dad is in town, so that makes me very happy!!

Ok, pictures next time... whenever that may be.

Oh, and Depeche Mode is working on a new album! AAAAHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!

1 comment:

Somyr Perry said...

Glad to finally read an update, jilli. Hang in there with that boy in the belly and please post more pics more pics!
We'll be intown starting Dec. 23 and we leave the 30th. Let's at least try to chat on the phone. Have a wonderful holiday and even better new year.
Somyr