Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hair cut for X-mas

As heart breaking as it was to see my sons gorgeous locks drop to the floor, we decided to give him a haircut for X-mas. Well, it is really a kind-of X-mas gift for all the old folks in the family....lol! Anyways, he is still adorable as ever.. see:



Hahaha! Oh my boy.. waiting on some pics from aunt Lisa of Elliott and Mason and Charlie together. What a bunch of handsome kids we have.
Well, just a week left of school. I have absolutely no motivation to finish up my finals, but, I guess I have to. There are more importnat thing I would rather do, like, ..sleep, fold baby clothes, refold baby clothes...lol!
Nice big storm we are having outside. Got a ton of snow yesterday too. Dad left just in time. He came out for the week.. (((SO nice to see you dad!!!!))) I told him its kind of pointless to leave since he will just have to turn right back around once he gets there so he can come see Samuel... :)
Ok. Time to work on finals I guess.









2 comments:

Nikki said...

his hair is so cute.... he looks like his dad!!

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

LOVE the haircut! i love his expressions in his pictures even more. what a handsome boy you have there