Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring is here!


Thank you mother nature... seems like Spring is really here. Time to open the windows and let in the fresh breezes ... blow out all the dust that has settled over the longest winter in the history of our lives.

Sam is 4 months old. My goodness is he growing. Just 2 weeks ago he learned to turn him self over.. yesterday I catch him rolling across the living room floor. Guess i have to watch him now. Put a leash on him..... no. Thats wouldn't be nice. Wouldnt help much either cuz he would probably just gum his way through it! I'm suprised he still has his fingers......

Elliott is growing way too fast. I swear he grew a foot over night. It's breaking my heart. What happened to my little baby? Last week he began sounding out words, and read a full sentence to his daddy. He's taking a lot of interest in trying to spell too............... and talking back. Thats not so fun. Especially when its really funny, and he catches you laughing. Then he thinks its a game. Oh, here it all begins.




Already half way through the semester. Made a light fixture. I need to get a good picture of it and post it up here. Interesting little experience. So far it hasn't been too hard adjusting to going back... though my house and family are suffering for it a little. Seriously, I need about 8 more hours in my days....... got a good sized break comin up after finals though, so hopefully I can get my life organized enough to make next semester go a bit smoother. Spoke with a lady that owns her own Interior Design firm today. Gonna try and find time to work with her a few days a week. Have NO idea how, but I really need to get my foot in somewhere, get some experience. Plus I really look up to her and know I will learn a lot. E - x - c-i -t-i -n - g!



Time for bed, which really means study til I fall asleep.
xoxox loves xoxoxo












aaah my sweet sweet boys.....

No comments: